The FA National Futsal Series – Commercial Partnerships Consultant
The FA National Futsal Series is seeking a freelance commercial partnership consultant to identify, develop and build commercial deals for both the men’s and women’s leagues.
You will be responsible for generating commercial income for the organisation, with a particular focus on securing a headline partner for the FA NFS. Reporting into the Board, you will be responsible for:
- Identifying and researching potential prospects
- Use existing sponsorship proposals and/or development of new sponsorship and partnership proposals to secure interest
- Generating and following up leads
- Securing meetings and presenting the organisation and our offer in the most advantageous way
- Working with the Board to negotiate contracts
- Identifying new commercial opportunities and developing benefits packages
- Ensuring that commercial partners fit with the FA NFS and do not infringe on other important organisational relationships
The FA National Futsal Series is the top-flight futsal league in England, established by the FA in 2019 to take the men and women’s game to the next level.
Futsal is an exciting, five-a-side fast-paced form of the game with small-sided teams, which places emphasis on technical skill in restricted spaces. It has helped develop the skills of football greats like Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi, while professional Futsal players like Ricardinho have amassed millions of views on YouTube with his skills and tricks.
The FA NFS is the pinnacle competition for the highest quality futsal clubs in the country to aspire to, compete in, inspire others and develop the best players. We have 43 teams across 5 divisions. The winner of the men’s Tier 1is the only English entrant into the UEFA Futsal Champions League. This season, we signed a three-year deal with BT Sport, making it the biggest broadcast commitment ever in the history of English futsal league competitions. We are looking for sponsors and partners that share our vision to drive more participation and interest in the game of futsal.
How to apply: email CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Contract type: Freelance consultancy for 6 months
Closing date: 10th January
Salary: day rate plus commission
Start date: January 2022